Pro Football Academy. is the Data Controller. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller can be contacted by email at email@example.com.
GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Pro Football Academy fully complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How We Use Your Information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Pro Football Academy, will collect and use your personal data.
Why Does Pro Football Academy Need To Collect And Store Personal Data?
For us to provide you with the full range of products and services we need to collect personal data. We are committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about the data we hold and wherever possible giving you control over how we use it.
Pro Football Academy will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have given additional consent.
It’s important that you read this policy to understand the information we may hold about you, how we use it and how you can access or update your information, modify your preferences or request deletion of your personal data.
- The information Pro Football Academy collects about you;
- How Pro Football Academy collects and uses information we collect about you;
- Whether Pro Football Academy discloses your details to anyone else;
- The choices available to you regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- When and how your data may be shared with third parties.
Amendments and updates to this Policy may be made from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on this page so you will always be aware of the information we collect. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
We use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and 2011 and from 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), this includes any. amendments or updates to existing or future regulations.
- Any Pro Football Academy website that links to this Privacy and Cookies Policy and/or our Cookies Policy;
- Social media or official Pro Football Academy content on other websites;
- Mobile devices and Applications (“Apps”);
It also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence and in person
Section 1 – Information Collected And How We Use It
If you complete a contact form on our website, we will store that information for 6 months and only use it for the purpose of contacting you in relation to that enquiry.
Section 2 – Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information (except Payment Card information) you provide to Pro Football Academy is stored securely within the EU, and not transferred outside the EEA unless specifically detailed.
Pro Football Academy will use strict procedures and security features to attempt to prevent any unauthorised access
Section 3 – Lawful Basis For Processing
When you complete a contact form online you are asking us to complete checks or requesting to enter into a contract with Pro Football Academy. The lawful basis for processing this information is Contract.
Where consent is required for Pro Football Academy to process certain types of personal data we will explicitly ask for your consent.
How do I withdraw my consent?
All direct marketing email will contain a link to opt out of future mailings. You can also withdraw your consent for us to contact you, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 5 – Data Storage
We store your data on a secure server, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption.
Section 6 – Third-Party Services & Links
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We may share your data with trusted third parties. Where we share personal information, we specify that these organisations keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
We will only provide the information they need to perform their specific services.
They can only use your data for the exact purposes specified in our contract with them.
We will ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or anonymised
Section 7 – Your Rights As A Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights :
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: – in the event that Pro Football Academy refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority – you have the right to complain as outlined below.
Section 8 – Complaints
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Pro Football Academy (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, in the first instance please email your concerns to email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Pro Football Academy’s data protection representatives.
The data controller is Pro Football Academy, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 03909628 and whose registered office address is at Pro Football Academy Head Office, Suite 4 Camellia House, 74-78 Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5BB.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority. The supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office and can be contacted at www.ico.org.uk